Carnival is coming. The greatest show on earth where we revel in pure bliss for two whole weeks. It’s time to get those bellies flatter, those teeth whiter and that ass fatter. Tings about to get real, REAL soon, like 25 days soon. Today, February 1, kicks off our 15 day carnival body challenge. Most of you should have been working out 75 days ago but this fast will get your abs in gear. What I didn’t include, was all the last minute preparation tasks like outfits, wristlets, stockings etc. So here is your 25 day check-up in terms of planning.
The 15 day challenge is to fully jump start your body for carnival- you should definitely be gyming 3-4x a week by now.
- No sugar
- No alcohol (yes wine and beer are included)
- No dairy
- No genetically modified foods or anything with MSG
- ONLY brown flour products – brown rice, stone wheat or whole grains
- INCREASE your water intake – you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces daily.
Most of us won’t pack until a day or two before we leave, which is fine, but use this Carnival Travel Check-list to help you purchase all the items you need ahead of time. Things like:
- Carnival Monday & Tuesday Boots
- Carnival Stockings [10% off coupon: GLOBAL]
- Monday Wear [shorts for men]
- Carnival Outfits
- Carnival wristlet/pouch
- Face Gems
- Jouvert Outfit
You MUST learn all the 2017 soca songs if you’re going to carnival, but also, it’s something to work out to. Here are my favorite mixes at the moment. DJ Private Ryan’s Socabrainwash 2017 mix will drop really soon, look out for that.
LAST MINUTE PAYMENTS TO MAKE
- MUA Appointment
- Monday Wear [If purchased from designer]
- Purchase and print all party tickets [looking for a sold out ticket? check www.fineahban.com ]
Carnival Veterans, feel free to comment below about your preparation. See you all soon.
Yours in Mas,